villa holiday in Peyia village or Coral Bay?
We are often asked to recommend where to stay ie whether Peyia village or in Coral Bay. Its not an easy decision as both are lovely; each close to the other and either has something unique.
To give you an idea:
– if you love views, choose Peyia. You’ll be high on the hillside and can ‘drink’ in the gorgeous coastal views
– if you like to walk only a few minutes to the beach, choose Coral Bay as most villas are within 10 mins walking distance
– if you like great restaurants, choose either
– if you like the more ‘traditional, charming way of Cypriot life’ eg seeing the men outside of the kafenes, choose Peyia
– if you like eg karaoke/bingo and choice of pubs, Coral Bay has more but Peyia has some
– if you want a private pool and hot sun, choose either! Sun is in abundance!
– if you want value for money, choose either!
– if you love the beach but prefer poolside, choose Peyia but visit Coral Bay now and again
– if you want to shop for eg jewellery or leather, choose Coral Bay!
– if you want a great holiday, choose either!
But , if you are going to choose a great villa holiday company, choose us! email to us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you with your choices!