The first and the second….
So its the 1st June today and what a welcome relief to put May behind us. It was honestly a month of mishap and mayhem, madness and (almost) maniacal tendencies! June has blossomed with blazing sunshine, kind people and promise! Its been a fab day:
– have signed up some more lovely apartments on Andriana II in Paphos
– Tony is in Nicosia on the eve of his meeting with the Minster in charge of swimming pools, water safety and health related to water. Its a massive step for us and what we’ve been working for to ensure Cyprus pool water is safe!
– Molly is on fine form and barking for England, Cyprus and the universe
– Jackie emailed to me to say hello and made me remember that I’m my Grandfathers granddaughter and NOTHING can get me down
– Susie Floozy and The Great Raymondodoulou celebrate 2 years of living here today. Its flown by, much gin has been consumed (some by people other than Susie F), jokes told (some funny, TGR) and some great times had and many, many more to come.
I reckon its the two of them who’ve brought luck to the two of us for June – and that, combined with lasting friendships, is just wonderful.
Here’s to JUNE!!