Dream villa day!
Emma, in our office, asked me which villa I’d like to spend a holiday in – and the truth is, all of them! But she got me thinking! I’d like to :
– wake up in the peace of La Strata, with the patio windows open watching the poolside and garden. Or throw wide open the curved master bedroom windows of Caliteri and step straight into the pool…..
– have breakfast on the upper balcony of Aarabella, listening to the birds or looking at the mountains and sea. Or sit on the garden at Garlands and watch the day unfold from the comfort of the squishy chairs on the pretty patio
– cocktail at 11 (well, am on dream holiday!) in Karens Sunshine Villa, on the bedroom balcony watching the sea, or the rooftop at the new villa Deborah.
– Lunch at Lily May, sitting either poolside with feet dangling in the water or under the shade of the pretty curved balcony. Or Bella, in the quiet of mid day sun, admiring the shrubs in the secret upper garden! Or sitting on the patio in St Killians with the voiles gently rippling in the breeze (there’d have to be a breeze! I holiday in Oct!).
– Tea at Iremia, taking in the vast expanse of coastine and rugged rocks towards Paphos….Or sat in the garden at Dionysus, walking out of the gate straight onto the sea front walk to exercise off some of the cake I would have eaten!
= Supper in Sulis, quietly reflecting on the day as I cherished the many colours in the shrubs and flowers in this pretty garden…..or back to Garlands where I would have a ‘man’ (Tony of course) to fire up the built in BBQ and prepare my food while I helped the economy by drinking wine…………or supper in any of the villas actually! They are all lovely!
Instead of asking us for private pool and number of bedrooms, how about asking us for best GnT balcony, or coolest corner to drink wine in the villa? I know them all – and can talk you to tears, exploring all the possibilities of the wonderful holidays which are waiting for you……
2014 is only a dream away! Go on, BOOK EARLY!