Dexter’s Day: The Facts of Life!
Daddy, Mummy and I got up before silly o”clock today.
Daddy went to work and Mummy and I began to clean.
Mummy got her cross face and said,
“Dexter! You are driving me crazy!”
(Don’t know how! I don’t even have a car-
and we haven’t left the house!).
After a lot of shouting, (Mummy) and playing, (Me),
Mummy sat me down to tell me The Facts of Life:
- you cannot have a quiet lie in if you live with a puppy
- you cannot sweep or mop without a puppy riding on the brush or mop
- you cannot get washing into or out of a washing machine, with the puppy stealing something
- you cannot find your duster: even though you’ve just put it down!
- you cannot keep the garden nice: coz the puppy digs up the plants
- you cannot bend down ANYWHERE near the puppy, coz he nips your bum
- you cannot have a shower without locking the puppy out so you can have peace
- you cannot find your (new) glasses when the puppy has been in the room……
- (and many more)
I am SO glad I’m a big dog now – and that I ate that puppy!
he was VERY naughty – and I thunk that Mummy and I
are safer without him!
Back to helping Mummy clean……
Wuff and wags
ps this photo is RUDE! But it makes me laugh and it’s about facts of life!
Dogs like to lie on their backs and giggle…….