Dexter’s Day: Breakfast!
I got up VERY EARLY today
and let Mummy and Daddy have a lie in.
Because I love them and they were tired –
And I thunked I’d get my own breakfast!
So I did:
- Mummy’s new shades only FIVE WEEKS OLD DEXTER!
- Mummy’s notepad of VERY IMPORTANT NUMBERS, Dexter!
- The files Mummy keeps of all the holiday arrivals – WHICH ARE NEEDED, DEXTER!
- One pen: (I don’t care about that, Dexter, said Mummy)
- And the handle of her NEW BRIEFCASE! I MEAN NEW NEW BRIEFCASE!
So Mummy shouted. Daddy snored.
And I’m in the DOG HOUSE – and I’m STILL HUNGRY!
wuff and wags