If you are thinking about getting married in Cyprus, the island of love, in late Spring or Summer 2016, we’d love to help you! With wedding packages starting from as little at 2750 sterling and including: (as an example),
– wedding licences and venue booked (based on The Gardens in Peyia)
– Villa (three bedroomed), for honeymoon for one week – with room to sleep up to 6 people! Private pool included!
– reception at a traditional tavern for up to 20 people
– flowers for the bride, bridesmaid and button holes
– individually designed wedding cake
This is just one example! With villas sleeping up to 8 people; villas close to each other so you can even have a ‘wedding village’ feel; options of where to marry and when; so much choice of where to hold your reception; excellent local bakers and superb florists, its really worth considering getting married in Peyia Cyprus and staying in a villa! Hairdressers are happy to visit the villas – and we can even organise a pre wedding dinner in the garden too! Or get married poolside? The options are endless!
We’d love to help you host your wedding: if you are considering this area of Cyprus, please do get in touch and we’ll listen to how you’d like your day then work hard to make your dreams come true! Email to email@example.com
ps there is even a wonderful local jeweller who can make your rings for you! Just look at this incredible ring, designed for an incredible young lady whose big day is coming soon!